Peppermill Resort Hotel
2707 South Virginia Street, Reno, NV 89502
Booking Website: https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_ei_new&eventID=12911515
• Call in information – 1-800-282-2444 (reference group code AELEC15 )
• Book reservations by 9/10/2015 (Please book early as a limited number of hotel rooms are available)
• Rate – $125.00+Tax
Note: The Resort Fee is included in the rate and includes the following:
• Resort fee includes internet access for hotel guests staying in the hotel in all public areas, sleeping rooms and the Internet Cafe with increased Internet download speed from 1.5 mbps to 7.0 mbps, complimentary business center access, incoming and outgoing faxes up to 5 pages, in-room coffee makers, use of the health club, pool, valet, access to the parking garage and surface parking, concierge, local and #800 phone calls, and shuttle service to and from the airport.
• Complimentary internet access in meeting rooms (only if you stay at The Peppermill).
The Peppermill features an easy and convenient airport shuttle which departs from the valet area outside the Hotel Lobby, and runs every half-hour beginning at 4 am. The last shuttle departs from the Peppermill going to the airport at 11:30 pm. In addition, the airport shuttle departs from the airport going to the Peppermill every half-hour beginning at 4:15 am, and continuing to 11:45 pm. This shuttle picks-up at the North exit of the Baggage Claim area.
The ESDA has become aware of Symposium room solicitations coming from “Hotel Wholesalers”. Please be careful booking rooms outside of the ESDA provided information above.
- The rate ESDA secured includes the resort fee. This cannot be included by any travel agency or other wholesaler.
- Our contract provides for Peppermill Tower rooms which are the best rooms and closest to our space. Wholesalers do not have access to these rooms.
- The wholesalers offered lower rate is not available on every night of your stay for our contract.
ROOM SCAMS- PIRATES/POACHING NOTICE:
Housing block “pirates” now routinely “poach” event attendees and exhibitors! The pirating companies gather group’s contact information from published or online directories. They call attendees leaving the impression that they are “official” housing. They will also frequently cite an imminent sell-out of the block while urging you to secure housing immediately. Another tactic is to offer a room rate that is significantly less than the official rate. Offered rooms may be at the Peppermill Resort or at other properties. Please do not respond to these solicitations. Booking via the hotel link or calling the number we provided are the only safe and reliable methods for booking your hotel reservations.