Industry Jobs Board
The job openings listed are a service to the industry, for current status please follow the links provided.
EOS/ESD Association, Inc. is not responsible for the content or validity of the listing.
To post a job opening contact: email@example.com
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Male or Woman, 30- 55 (desirable)
Industrial, Electronics or Electrical Engineer (desirable)
Five years of previous experience as:
• Sales or Regional Sales Manager
• B2B Sales
• Electronics/ESD sales and its dealer network
• Knowledge of Electronics Industry
• Knowledge of General Management Processes
• Quarterly bonus depending on objectives achievement
For more information contact:
Phone: +52 01 33 30019900
Managing USA domestic sales.
Achieving financial objectives and opening markets within the electronics industry.
• Assisting the ESTATEC´S General Manager and Corporative CEO to develop the company´s introduction strategy to American market.
• Implementing that strategy with distributors.
• Planning the annual sales budget.
• Developing new customers according to the annual sales budget.
• Following up Top customers.
• Provide the attraction strategy for new customers
• Monitor the business strategy with Distributors Company.
• Solve customer complaints.
• Monitoring Billing and Collection
• Coordination of delivery and goods receipt.
• Supervision of warehouse operation and best practices
• Administration of the whole company resources.
• Resolve customer complaints about service and sales
• Solve products and service problems
• Ability to analyze
• Assertive communication
• Time management
• Customer-oriented service
• Complaints management
• MS Office
• Electronics and ESD
• Future sales forecast
• Market analysis
• Managing financial budgets
ESD Design Engineer Position
Qorvo Inc. has an opening for a senior level ESD design engineer. In addition to design and test responsibilities, this person will be the main project manager for the entire ESD group.
- Manage the various design projects within the ESD group
- Assist and lead a portion of those ESD design projects as an active design engineer
- Conduct research and development to address the various ESD applications required by the company
- Direct TLP and ESD characterization for the design engineering groups within the company
- Assist in implementation and design flow of ESD design reviews using EDA tools.
- Coordinate “crisis management” in crises that arise that are ESD or ESD design related.
- Provides project management leadership and interfaces with department management.
- Designs, simulates, and lays out the ESD protection circuitry for both test structures and ESD library cells.
- Performs testing and analysis (TLP and HBM) of both test structures and product die.
- Addresses ESD crises in CMOS, SiGe BiCMOS, and III-V technology products and solves these problems.
- Develops new ESD structures and strategies.
- Provides circuit design advice to product designers to address ESD failures or unacceptable ESD performance in products.
M.S. Electrical Engineering (or related field), or related experience. Ph.D. Electrical Engineering preferred.
3+ years job related experience or equivalent and an applied understanding of ESD protection circuit design and the related device physics. 10+ years’ experience of semiconductor device and circuit design engineering with experience in CMOS, RF-CMOS, and HBT ESD protection circuits preferred.
- Design, simulation, and layout capabilities in the Cadence and/or ADS design environments
- Expertise with TLP measurements and characterization
- Solid background in semiconductor device physics
- Familiarity with EDA tools for ESD design checking
To apply, please go to www.qorvo.com and click on “CAREERS”. This job number is 0004046. Fill out the on-line application and attach your resume.