EOS/ESD Association, Inc.

Setting the Global Standards for Static Control!

My cart Checkout
Items: 0
member login

WG 53.0 – Compliance Verification

Documents:

Working Group Chair:  Tim Prass, Raytheon

 

Summer 2018 Virtual Meeting

Agenda items for the meeting on June 21, 12:00 – 1:30 PM EDT are:

Pending

 


April 2018 Face-to-Face

Summary of meeting activities:
An update was given on the current status of the newest editorial revisions to ESD TR53-01; the document should be published before the June virtual meeting series. The committee started a more in-depth review and revision to the document. Discussions will continue in future meetings.

Agenda items for the meeting on April 13, 8:00 – 10:00 AM PT are:

  1. Adjudication of TAS comments on TR53-01-15, next steps.
  2. New WIP TR53 - XX-XX Review, discuss timeline for completion
  3. Open Discussion - Actions Forward

Winter 2018 Virtual Meeting
The working group reviewed previous changes and meeting minutes from the September 2017 face-to-face meeting. The group also reviewed new formatting updates and revisions to ESD TR53-01-1x based on technical and advisory support committee comments. The document will proceed towards publication. A discussion was held on expected major changes to be made to the document after publication of the current small editorial changes. A draft of the track change document will be reviewed and discussed during the April face-to-face meeting series.

 


September 2017 Face-to-Face Meeting

Agenda items for the meeting on September 7, 2017, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm MST are:
a. Review and adjudication of TAS comments on TR53 WIP.
b. Discussion on future TR53 items and improvements, S20.20 Harmonization, Facility Certification.


Summer 2017 Virtual Meeting
Summary of meeting activities
The committee continued updating ESD TR53-01-15 including consolidation of garments into one section, moving the gloves and finger cots section to Annex A, creation of a test procedure for measurement of isolated conductors, and review and discussion on example frequencies for compliance verification. The group also began discussing future revisions of the technical report once the current update is published.

Agenda items for the meeting on July 25, 2017, 3:30 – 5:00 PM ET are:
a.      Brief review of incorporated changes before submission to TAS
b.      Open discussion on items from team members


April 2017 Face-to-Face Meeting
Summary of meeting activities
The committee continued updating ESD TR53-01-15. The group also began discussing future revisions of the technical report once the update is published.

Agenda items for the meeting on April 28, 2017, 8:00 – 10:00 AM MT are:
a.      TR53 Current/Future State
b.      Document Edit
c.      Approve combining garment section
d.      Discussion to move gloves section to appendix
e.      Final review of remaining sections to verify completeness
f.       Discussion on Automated Handlers section in appendix
g.      Discussion on long term revision considerations
h.      Vote to send document to TAS


Winter 2017 Virtual Meeting
Summary of meeting activities
The working group reviewed outstanding action items for the revision of ESD TR53-01-15. The garment section will be combined, the gloves section will be moved to follow garments, and the sections will be renumbered. No new topics or sections were identified for inclusion in the document so the goal is to submit the document for TAS review prior to the April meeting series.

Agenda items for the meeting on Friday, February 3, 2017, 1:00 – 2:30 PM ET are:

a.      Review the renumbered sub-sections of 15 for Static Control Garments

b.      Discuss content and wording for an introductory paragraph to Static Control Garments

c.      Discuss any new projects

d.      Discuss submission to TAS


September 2016 Face-to-Face Meeting
Summary of meeting activities
The working group reviewed the panel to groundable point test section in garments; additional changes will be made before the next meeting series. No further section additions are expected to the document.

September 8, 2016, 8 - 10 am PDT meeting agenda items:

  • "Panel to Groundable Point" test in garments.  Review and confirm the language drafted during the virtual meeting.
  • Review a proposed reorganization of the Garments section proposed during the virtual meetings.  The proposed change would combine the garment tests  into one major section number (15) and each garment test would be numbered within that section.  i.e. 15.1, 15.2, 15.3.
  • Review the boiler plate language for the "Integrated Checker".  An issue was raised regarding the wording in TR53 being different than what was used elsewhere and indicated it may be better.  We will wait to hear back on this before changing the boilerplate in TR53.
  • Review Automated Handler's Qualification document for use in a  "Handlers" section.

Summer 2016 Virtual Meeting
Summary of meeting activities
The committee reviewed revisions to ESD TR53 and will continue to work on the document at the September meeting.

Friday, July 22, 1 – 2 pm EST meeting agenda items:

  1. Add a "Panel to Groundable Point" test in garments
  2. Reword the language in the Garments section to help differentiate between the 3 tests
  3. Look at adding a "Handlers" section

April 2016 Face-to-Face Meeting
Summary of meeting activities
The committee reviewed current status of revisions to ESD TR53. A discussion was held on the addition of compliance verification procedures for handlers.

Agenda
Friday, April 15, 8-10 am meeting agenda items:

a. New Groundable point garment section
b. Handlers section


Winter 2016 Virtual Meeting
Summary of meeting activities
The committee reviewed current status of revisions to ESD TR53. A discussion was held on the addition of compliance verification procedures for handlers.