WG 9.0 - Footwear
- ANSI/ESD STM9.1-2014 - Footwear – Resistive Characterization
- ESD SP9.2-2003 - Footwear - Foot Grounders Resistive Characterization (not to include static control shoes)
Working Group Chair: Dale Parkin, Seagate Technology
Summer 2018 Virtual Meeting
Agenda items for the meeting on June 25, 1:30 – 3:00 PM EDT are:
April 2018 Face-to-Face
Summary of meeting activities:
The working group completed the review and updates to ESD WIP9.2. The committee is exploring the possibility of a round robin on foot grounders. The group also started the five-year review of ANSI/ESD STM9.1. The footwear system test is being removed and will be added to ANSI/ESD STM97.1.
Agenda items for the meeting on April 14, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT are:
- STM9.2 Review
- STM9.1 - Open for 5 - year review
- STM97.1 - Open for review and additions.
Winter 2018 Virtual Meeting
A status of WG 9 & WG 97 documents was provided for new attendees. Updates to ESD SP9.2 were presented and the group continued reviewing and updating the document.
September 2017 Face-to-Face Meeting
Agenda items for the meeting on September 7, 2017, 1:00 – 5:00 PM MST are:
- Begin reviewing ESD 9.2 for future revision and round robin testing
Summer 2016 Virtual Meeting
Tuesday, July 19, 2-3 pm meeting agenda items:
1. Review of WIP9.1 and WIP9.2